Study and Handbook
- Collect information, good examples and suggestions on the access to and quality of guidance services;
- Address several thousand professionals working in the field of guidance in the participating regions and beyond;
- Give an overview of measures to support the up-skilling of low-skilled adults in the BRIDGE regions;
- Comprise the analysis of best practice projects;
- Include results of two surveys among counsellors and low-skilled people;
- Define key-performance factors for counselling;
- Contain a self-assessment tools for institutions that are active in the field of guidance.
Exchanges of experience and best practice
In addition, exchanges of experiences during international project meetings, on-site visits of best practice measures in the participating regions and other training and multiplying activities will take place.